Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to My Blog!

2qwi3qw23 IJJJGGAwk21390P3W[TFFBYYFB76YHYHB

Ok, that was my attempt at typing. I am so pissed that it failed so miserably, I must now use an interpreter that can not only understand my incessant needs but also translate my genius into a language understandable by all non-cats.

So, to begin - My name's Mason. Meow Meow Meow. Do this! Do That! Meow Meow Meow. Frankly, I don't care what your name is unless you are petting me, feeding me or potentially bathing me.

I am gay and enjoy meditating. I have a neverending battle with my sister - for food, attention, a chance to yowl at the birds on the porch, whatever. Satania came last and won't recognize her place. Though, because I am actively seeking to become Buddhist, I am trying to be less violent with her than she is with me.

I am actively pursuing a career in modeling - I am easily the most beautiful cat you ever saw. Mommy, Daddy and their friends always comment on my sleek, unique stripes and well kept mittens and boots. Don't touch either; I get very upset. And no, you are not prettier than me. I will claw you if you say otherwise.

I had a secretary, and I was so angry one day that I threw her around and all the stuffing came out. Mommy asked me why I did it, and I will tell you that while I admire Glenn Close and just loved her in Fatal Attraction, not even she could calm me down when I saw what a horrendous job Mousey Moo did with my data entry. I mean, hello! So, that sorry mose got canned and ripped apart.

I hired Hubert to do my data entry next. He even traveled with me, Mommy, Daddy and my evil sister, Josie, to Chicago. But he's on vacation - Mommy said that he was living in Joplin, MO forever. I wish he'd come back - he knew how to do my data entry correctly.

So, let me say that I am actively looking for a new secretary - but you will be constantly compared to Hubert and belittled when one of my boots gets a little dirty at the gay gentleman's club. Benefits include basking in my greatness and catering to my every whim.

In short, I am better than you. Oh sure, I may sit on your lap and purr, but secretly, I just want something. One time my sister got a sun dress that I really wanted to wear, so I purred and put up with the ridiculous king suit I had to wear. Then I finally got it on me and it was amazing. That's something you should know - I always get what I want. Otherwise, you'll find yourself woken up at 3 a.m. to my yowling. Diva doesn't even cover it.

1 comment:

Jennifer N. said...

My name's Mason... MEOW, MEOW, MEOW. Do this, do that... MEOW, MEOW, MEOW.

Best song ever. You're really the next Prince. Who cares about data entry when you're a rock star?